How To Select Favorite DTH Channels Using TRAI’s “Channel Selector” App– If you are having trouble selecting Cable and DTH channels, then you are in the right post.
If you want to choose your favorite Cable or DTH channels. So, I will tell you about how to select favorite DTH channels in this article.
The rules of DTH and cable TV changed by the Indian Telecommunication Regulatory Authority (TRAI) have come into effect from today. Under these changes, users will have to pay the same amount of channels as they watch the channels. Users can choose their favorite channels. It has been charged with every channel. To make this process easy, TRAI had a new web application launch TRAI Channel Selector App for channel selection. Here the user will get information on the channels and their MRP. With this new app of TRAI, users will also know the Monthly Rentals. Here I’m going to tell you the process of selecting this channel from this app.
How To Select Favorite DTH Channels
TRAI’s ‘Channel Selector‘ application lets you easily create your own DTH pack. Through this app, consumers can easily understand and understand their TV bill and other rules. This app works to simplify the process of selecting Consumers’ Packs of 100 channels and more. TRAI says that the Channel Selector application will give users information about the prices of all the channels selected as well as simplifying the selection of their packs. Know here in 9 steps.
1. To use this application you will need to go to https://channel.trai.gov.in/.
2. Then click on Get Started, which appears on the bottom. Here you will be asked a few questions.
3. First, the user will have to provide information like his name, state and then style priority.
4. When the user answers all the questions, then the list of the channels will be there according to your interest.
5. Users will be able to choose the channels of their choice and get information about their monthly rental plan. Near the right-hand side of the View Selection button, along with your selected channels and monthly rentals, the amount will also be announced.
6. The information about free channels paid channels, payment of the total amount, GST tax and network capacity fees (NFC) etc. will be given here.
7. If the user finds this amount more then they can click on the optimized tab in par, then get information about the plan in lesser price.
8. Apart from this, the list of free channels is shown with Monthly Rentals.
9. On the left side of the channel selector app, there will be many options like price, HD / SD, style, broadcaster, and language. Users can set filters according to their need.
I hope that you know about “How To Select Favorite DTH Channels Using TRAI’s “Channel Selector” App” step by step in this article.